[Debian-handbook-translators] Changes in POT: to push or not

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Fri Nov 9 08:15:34 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Thu, 08 Nov 2012, Stefano Canepa wrote:
> > Which ones are really different?
>
> I don't have access to my Debian box right now. I'll reply tonight.

I just double checked and the POT files are up-to-date for squeeze/master.

They are not up-to-date in master but that's on purpose since nobody
started to translate the wheezy version yet and I want to be able
to merge the translations from squeeze/master into master for as long
as possible.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/