[Debian-handbook-translators] Merged weblate updates in main repository

Claudio Filho filhocf at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 15:54:06 UTC 2013

Hi

2012/12/21 Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org>:
> I'm currently rebuilding all the translations so you will soon have the
> latest content on:
> http://debian-handbook.info/browse/<lang>/stable/

Raphael, can you get a look in pt-BR version, Gilberto (in cc) found a
problem and reported for me. He found a problem in footer css, giving
a example[1] with follow error log.
[1] http://debian-handbook.info/browse/pt-BR/stable/sect.package-meta-information.html

===================== log start
line from html source:
$("#site_footer").load("../../../../../footer.html");

java script error msg: Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined
aditional reference 1:     Failed to load resource: the server
responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
http://debian-handbook.info/browse/pt-BR/stable/Common_Content/css/lang.css
aditional reference 2:     Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined
sect.package-meta-information.html (1):175

Can you see what happen?

Thanks Gilberto, by your help.

Bests,
Claudio