[Debian-handbook-translators] Merged weblate updates in main repository

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Tue Feb 5 08:52:39 UTC 2013

On Wed, 02 Jan 2013, Claudio Filho wrote:
> Raphael, can you get a look in pt-BR version, Gilberto (in cc) found a
> problem and reported for me. He found a problem in footer css, giving
> a example[1] with follow error log.

I added a "lang.css" in the brand to avoid those 404 errors. For the other
error, it's a bug in Publican and I can't easily work around it. It's not
a big deal though since the it doesn't impact the way the book is
rendered.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/