[Debian-handbook-translators] Translation to es-ES highlights

Ivan Aleman aleman.ivan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 21:33:05 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

I've just pushed the README file for es-ES to the git repository and here
is the content of the file:

README file of es-ES/Spanish translation.

Current coordinator as of 2013-02-19: Iván Alemán (aleman.ivan at gmail.com)

Translators (Please send me your name and e-mail I will add you here!):

    + Matías Bellone (matiasbellone+debian at gmail.com)
    + Marcos Mezo (mmezo at selexco.net)

If you would like to contribute to the Debian Handbook please subscribe to
to the mailing list found on:

You may send your questions to this list about this translation or any
other concern that you may have about the book.

[EOF]

I have added the people that answered to a previous email sent to this list
and that are actively contributing to this translation, feel free to send
me your name and email address so I can update the README file.

For now I intend to work on chapter 13 / subproject 13_workstation and
chapter 14 / subproject 14_security if you like, please send to this thread
the name of the chapter(s)/subproject(s) you are working on.

Thank you and keep up the great work!

--
Iván
@alemani