[Debian-handbook-translators] Translation to es-ES highlights

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Fri Feb 22 07:20:09 UTC 2013

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013, Ivan Aleman wrote:
> On 20 February 2013 16:50, Matías Bellone <matiasbellone+debian at gmail.com>wrote:
> > I had just started working on chapter 13. Want to leave it to me?
>
> Yes, please continue your work on chapter 13 I will start chapter 14!

Beware, you must both use the same tool. If Matias is translating in
weblate and you directly in the git repository, this won't work
and I'll get tons of conflicts when I'm going to merge the content of
weblate in the repository.

So decide of a workflow for the the whole team and stick to it.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/