[Debian-handbook-translators] Croatian translations

Matías Bellone matiasbellone+debian at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 22:07:45 UTC 2013

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Dag Velovic <dag.velovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir / Madam,
>
> I am on board the GNU/Linux train for some time now, and feel the need to give back something to the community.
> Since I have my daily job constraints in place, my volunteering would be in translating material from English to Croatian language ( when time allows ).
> I didn't saw Croatian language available on Weblate.Maybe no one had any interest in starting the translation until now.
> Since I travel quite a lot ( ending in places without Internet connection ), probably a git repository method would be the best for me.I will look into that.
>
> Meanwhile, can you please advise if Croatian language for translation will be included in the near future, and what steps should I take to achieve that ( or to be part of that group )?
> Language code is hr-HR.

Dag,

Welcome to the translation efforts! You can read the process to start
a new language translation in the README [1]

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git;a=blob;f=README.translators;hb=master

As previously mentioned in this list, it would be best if you decided
on one method for translation (weblate or git) and use that to avoid
inconsistencies.

Regards,
Toote