[Debian-handbook-translators] About the German translation

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Wed Apr 10 15:23:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013, caba wrote:
> I had uploaded po files to weblate to have that synchronized. I will
> stop doing this and only use GIT for uploading.

Thanks.

> >Keep up the good work in any case!
>
> Thank you!
>
> As debian 7 is coming up: How do we plan to be up to date when
> Wheezy is out?

First we have to update the English book in the master branch. Then we
will update the PO files and you will be able to start updating the
translations.

I'm merging squeeze/master into master precisely so that we keep all the
strings already translated and so that you will only have to update the
strings which changed.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/