[Debian-handbook-translators] A french translator

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Thu May 9 05:56:18 UTC 2013

Hello Giovanni,

On Wed, 08 May 2013, Giovanni Dick wrote:
> I'm Giovanni, I'm joining the Debian handbook translators team to
> translate it in French and so master my Debian.

You don't have to work on a French translation. This translation already
exists, it's the original book:
http://raphaelhertzog.fr/livre/cahier-admin-debian/

I'w working with Eyrolles (the editor) to get the original book published
under the same license than the English book.

Stay tuned, there should be some news coming soon (a few weeks).

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/