[Debian-handbook-translators] Fwd: Merge request from Weblate

Matías Bellone matiasbellone+debian at gmail.com
Mon May 20 04:27:19 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 6:57 AM, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> wrote:
> Hello Matías,
>
> On Sat, 04 May 2013, Matías Bellone wrote:
>> > Can you update build/dblatex/config.xsl for the "es" translation ?
>> >
>> > See the "l:i18n" tag at the end.
>>
>> I tried to tackle this (and issues reported with hyphenation) but no
>> matter what I tried I can't generate the PDF. Not even from a pristine
>> checkout of the current squeeze/master branch.
>
> I investigated the failure and fixed the problem. Can you know take care
> of updating build/dblatex/config.xsl?

I can now generate the PDF :D

I added the following lines to config.xsl and the information is still
appearing in English :S

  <l:l10n language="es">
    <l:gentext key="minitoc" text="Contenidos"/>
    <l:gentext key="keywordset" text="Palabras clave"/>
    <l:context name="xref">
      <l:template name="page.citation" text=" (página %p)"/>
    </l:context>
    <l:context name="xref">
      <l:template name="sidebar" text="«%t»"/>
    </l:context>
  </l:l10n>

Maybe I did something wrong. I'm generating the PDF with
"build/build-pdf --lang=es-ES"

> After that you should review the generated PDF because there's a bug
> in the LaTeX stylesheet that can lead to hidden text when a screen or code
> excerpt is in a sidebar with a pagebreak (example page 273 in the current
> PDF).
>
> We avoided those by adding some manual instructions "<?latex \pagebreak
> ?>" to force page breaks sooner. As an example of what we did for the
> english book, see
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git;a=commitdiff;h=60777181733359671d976afd6e719a8a0d9d4201
>
> We also used those tricks to avoid some example labels being alone at the
> top of the page with the content on the former page (an example page
> 270/271 with Example 11.12).
>
> You should not commit those changes in the squeeze/master branch, please send
> them to me as patch. I'll generate the final PDF and I'll keep the result
> in a tag.

I'll be looking into this.

In the meantime can you merge Weblate's changes again? I have made
several corrections to the translation thanks to the ongoing review of
Javier San Román.

Regards,
Toote