[Debian-handbook-translators] Liberation campaign for the French translation

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Tue May 28 05:14:52 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

as I mentionned a couple of weeks ago, I worked with Eyrolles (the
publisher of the original book in French) to find a way to liberate
the French book so that it could become an official translation
of the Debian Administrator's Handbook. This project now takes the
form of a fundraising campaign on Ulule.com:

English link: http://www.ulule.com/liberation-cahier-admin-debian/
French link: http://fr.ulule.com/liberation-cahier-admin-debian/

We need to raise 15000 EUR until June 24th to make this happen.
Please consider supporting the project and share the word to your
friends to help make it happen.

If the French book wasn't there, there would no other translations of the
Debian Administrator's Handbook (because the book wouldn't exist), so it's
important to me that we manage to get this French translation liberated.
Thank you in advance!

--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Liberate the French translation of the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://www.ulule.com/liberation-cahier-admin-debian/