[Debian-handbook-translators] Starting Czech translation?

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Tue Jun 11 12:18:37 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013, Alois Mahdal wrote:
> to Czech.  (At the very least, as a great opportunity to learn
> more about Debian, right?)

Definitely! :-)

> However, is this the right time to start, just after Wheezy has
> been released?

There's no right time, it's such a huge effort that the sooner you start,
the better.

> I see in README.git that the main branch is now
> squeeze/master---is this correct?  Or is there a wheezy/master
> branch cooking somewhere?

The "master" branch is for wheezy for now. But we haven't updated it for
new translations yet. Therefore it's best to start to translate on the
squeeze branch for now.

We'll keep the list informed when it will be wise to start caring about
the wheezy branch.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Liberate the French translation of the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://www.ulule.com/liberation-cahier-admin-debian/