[Debian-handbook-translators] Translation work now targeting the wheezy book

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Thu Jan 2 19:46:56 UTC 2014

On Thu, 02 Jan 2014, Ivan Aleman wrote:
> Will be the branch squeeze/master available for last-updates? Matias
> Bellone, others and myself
> worked on the es-ES translations and frankly we miss the update of the
> pictures something
> in which I was working these last weeks to somehow crown the translation.
>
> If available, will it be via weblate and git or only one of them?

I won't remove the squeeze/master branch, so you can certainly push some
last updates there via git. But I would prefer to not keep it on weblate
as I don't want to have people work on it while thinking that they work on
the last version.

> I will try to contribute to this new update, keep up the great work! Thank
> you :)

Great \o/

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/