[Debian-handbook-translators] Translation work now targeting the wheezy book

Michal Čihař nijel at debian.org
Fri Jan 3 08:28:59 UTC 2014

Hi

Dne Mon, 30 Dec 2013 19:04:28 +0100
Raphael Hertzog <hertzog at debian.org> napsal(a):

> I have done a last merge of the translations on weblate and keep it
> disabled until Michal Cihar can update it to point to the wheezy/master
> branch (instead of the current squeeze/master branch).

I've switched Weblate to wheezy/master branch now.

> BTW Michal, I noticed twice that a merge happened on weblate's
> squeeze/master branch. I thought that the current config was supposed
> to forbid translators to request a pull. Bug or misconfiguration?

It was manually executed by me when I've migrated Weblate to new
server, I somehow forgot that there should be no automatic update on
this translation.

> There's lots of work ahead... I have used msgmerge --previous option to keep
> around the old version of the original string (i.e. before it got marked as fuzzy)
> in order to help you spot the changes. I don't know if weblate can use/display
> this information in some ways... Michal ?

Yes it shows that with highlighting changes, for example:

https://debian.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/13_workstation/ar-MA/translate/?type=fuzzy