[Debian-handbook-translators] Pull request and bug report

Matías Bellone matiasbellone+debian at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 23:27:41 UTC 2014

Hi Raphäel,

While updating the Spanish translation through Weblate I think I found
a few minor issues with the original text that wanted to report to
you:

 * Chapter 8: typo in "x86_64_defconfig" (original text states x86_84_defconfig)
 * Chapter 12: in the section about installing an RPM-based system you
mention the file "pluginconf.d/installonlyn.conf", is that last "n"
correct?
 * the "Wheezy" string has no <emphasis role="distribution"> tags
around it in the following locations:
   - Chapter 12 in the paragraph about Zabbix
   - Chapter 13 in the paragraph about LXDE
   - Chapter 13 in the paragraph about Citadel and Sogo
 * Chapter 12: missing the <filename> tag around "/var/tmp/yum-bootstrap/"

Once you correct that, I'll update the Spanish translation in Weblate
and will ask you to make a pull request from it as Spanish is
currently at 100% :D (but any changes will lose that so no point in
pulling until after I have had the chance to update it if you commit
new changes)

Regards,
Toote