[Debian-handbook-translators] Pull request and bug report

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Thu Jan 9 08:47:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Wed, 08 Jan 2014, Matías Bellone wrote:
>  * Chapter 8: typo in "x86_64_defconfig" (original text states x86_84_defconfig)

Fixed.

>  * Chapter 12: in the section about installing an RPM-based system you
> mention the file "pluginconf.d/installonlyn.conf", is that last "n"
> correct?

Yes, it is.

>  * the "Wheezy" string has no <emphasis role="distribution"> tags
> around it in the following locations:
>    - Chapter 12 in the paragraph about Zabbix
>    - Chapter 13 in the paragraph about LXDE
>    - Chapter 13 in the paragraph about Citadel and Sogo
>  * Chapter 12: missing the <filename> tag around "/var/tmp/yum-bootstrap/"

Fixed.

> Once you correct that, I'll update the Spanish translation in Weblate
> and will ask you to make a pull request from it as Spanish is
> currently at 100% :D (but any changes will lose that so no point in
> pulling until after I have had the chance to update it if you commit
> new changes)

I merged weblate and updated it. You're still at 100% since I had to
resolve the conflict during merge and made sure to keep the correct
string.

Now, will you update the screenshot and translate the various figures ?
That would be really great. :-)

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/