[Debian-handbook-translators] Problem when build a localized version

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Wed May 7 10:25:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Tue, 06 May 2014, Claudio Filho wrote:
> Raphael, thanks by your assistance, but i yet have errors. Now, i have a
> new lot:
[...]
> xelatex failed
> /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/generic/babel/babel.sty:297: Package
> babel Error: Unknown option `brazil'. Either you misspelled it

This seems to be a problem in dblatex, for pt_br it outputs a "brazil"
options for the babel latex module (see line 118 of
/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/dblatex/xsl/lang.xsl) but babel
doesn't seem to support that option.

You can edit that file and put something that exists there (like
"portuges").

Please file a bug report against dblatex for this.

Or maybe it's TexLive's babel that needs to be extended with a brazil.sty
in /usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/generic/babel/... but it doesn't look
like that such a file is available in Debian.

> In other hand, we have some buildd for pdf/html/epub?

html & epub version build fine, they are online:
http://debian-handbook.info/browse/pt-BR/stable/
http://debian-handbook.info/download/pt-BR/stable/debian-handbook.epub

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/