[Debian-handbook-translators] Requirement to Build PDF

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Mon Jun 16 10:10:36 UTC 2014

Hello,

On Mon, 16 Jun 2014, Zaki Akhmad wrote:
> I am trying to build the PDF version of the book. But I got this error
> message[1]. What are the requirements to build PDF? Or I am using the
> wrong version of xelatex?

Please run dpkg-checkbuilddeps to verify that you have everything
installed. You need the packages listed in Build-Depends in
debian/control.

You are lacking the fonts-sil-gentium-basic package at least (given the
error message you showed us).

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/