[Debian-handbook-translators] Switching to jessie/master for translations of the Debian Handbook

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Sat Aug 29 10:28:20 UTC 2015

Hello Michal,

while we have not yet finalized the jessie version of the book, I have
decided to open it up for translation immediately since at least the
japanese translators are already up to the task (and the translations on
the wheezy version sort of stalled anyway).

Michal, can you update
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/ to track the
jessie/master branch now?

Translators, you can check the status of each chapter in the TODO file.
When a chapter is marked "done", it might still get changes during
review/proofreading but the amount of changes should be small. When the
chapter is still marked as "todo", expect some large changes, you might
be better working on another chapter for now.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer