[Debian-handbook-translators] proofreading of en-US/*.xml files and pushing

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Sat Sep 26 09:54:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Fri, 25 Sep 2015, AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote:
> > I did review your commit and merged it after having applied some fixes:
> > - apt -o DPkg::options::=
> >   => we really need the final "::"
>
> This type of mistake still remains on en-US/06_apt.xml.

Thanks, fixed in the other place too.

> > - it was really /etc/systemd/system/ssh.service that I meant, that's the
> >   path to use to override /lib/systemd/system/ssh.service
>
> So, It might be another mistake of
> /etc/systemd/system/sshd.service (not ssh.service)?
> It seems that no any package provides
> /etc/systemd/system/ssh.service file.

No. openssh-server provides /lib/systemd/system/ssh.service and the file
that the administrator can create in /etc to override that service file
is /etc/systemd/system/ssh.service

> I don't intend to blame you, but I would like to know editing policy.

If both seem to be used, I don't think we need to change anything.

On Sat, 26 Sep 2015, AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote:
> There still remains of "Graphical desktop environment" on en-US/06_apt.xml.

Fixed, now. Thanks.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer