[Debian-handbook-translators] review request for proofreading of en-US/*.xml files

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Sep 27 11:52:47 UTC 2015

Dear authors,

I would like to push a commit of revising en-US/*.xml files.
But before do so, would you review on the commit[1]?
I would appreciate it if you review, modify and commit/push it as needed.

The commit mainly consists of fixing and adding of xrefs.

* add ids for sections and sidebars
* fix contexts which is not properly referenced by xref

I might do too much: the context contacting
"previous sections", "former sections", "following sections", "next sections"
"last two sections", "next section" and "next few sections"
are also rewrote using xrefs.

[1] https://github.com/l/debian-handbook/commit/4d455b120014374986d2a4fe99d8652fb45166a0

My revising activity for en-US/*.xml files under original jessie/master branch
is available on jessie/master/proofread/03_fix_xref branch[2] via my github account.

[2] https://github.com/l/debian-handbook/commits/jessie/master/proofread/03_fix_xref

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--