[Debian-handbook-translators] The Debian Administrator's Handbook ready to be translated!

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Mon Nov 23 14:59:00 UTC 2015

On Sat, 21 Nov 2015, AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote:
> Current working branch for Japanese PDF layout tweaking is available on my git account[1].
> Even thought this branch is just a rebased branch of 'jessie/print-en'[2],
> generated Japanese PDF is perfectly good in the sense of PAGE LAYOUT.

BTW, I just have been bitten by differences of rendering because I have
been using versions from unstable... and things keep evolving, so please
for this part do the build in a jessie environnement where you just
install publican (4.3.2-1) and liblocale-po-perl (0.27-1) from stretch.

That's the environment I will use to build PDF versions of the jessie
version of the handbook...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer