[Debian-handbook-translators] Question about further progress....

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Mon Dec 7 19:55:54 UTC 2015

Hello,

On Tue, 08 Dec 2015, 신현상 wrote:
>    I was trying to use the weblate web application but I found there is no
>    section for Korean language.
>
>    If you setup the initial files for Korean language or address me how to
>    use the weblate, I will appreciate that.

The Korean .po files need to be created in the Git repository first.
This is documented in README.translators under "How to start a new
translation".

If you do not manage to do this yourself, I can take care of doing it for
you. The language code you should use is "ko-KR" as far as I know.

Regards,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer