[Debian-handbook-translators] review request of selectable color scheme (gray-scale/full-color) for lulu.com POD

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Feb 28 05:17:52 UTC 2016

Dear authors and translators,

I would like to push a commit of adding a feature for selectable color scheme[1].
The purpose of this is generating suitable (gray-scale) PDF for lulu.com POD service.
Since I'm satisfied with gray-scale conversion by lulu.com,
automatic conversion of images are not considered.
You can pass the pdf.color.scheme variable from command line [2],
and colored parts such as URLs, mail-addresses, and clickable-linked words turn to be black.

I would appreciate it if you review, modify and commit/push it as needed.

The commit mainly consists of following items.

* Adding pdf.color.scheme variable.
* Switching color scheme according to pdf.color.scheme variable,
  Acceptable values are now "full-color" for PC/Tablet reader
  and "gray-scale" for lulu.com POD service.

[1] https://github.com/l/debian-handbook/commit/b5b003bd47adc5acb47fa75ebffb7fbb2ed8fa04
[2] $ ./build/build-pdf --lang=ja-JP --opts="--param pdf.color.scheme=gray-scale";

This commit is for current original jessie/master branch and
is available on jessie/master/jessie/master/typesetting/pdf/05_grayscale_pdf
on my github account[3].

[3] https://github.com/l/debian-handbook/tree/jessie/master/typesetting/pdf/05_grayscale_pdf

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi