[Debian-handbook-translators] review request of selectable color scheme (gray-scale/full-color) for lulu.com POD

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Wed Mar 2 11:59:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Sun, 28 Feb 2016, AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote:
> I would like to push a commit of adding a feature for selectable color
> scheme[1].  The purpose of this is generating suitable (gray-scale) PDF
> for lulu.com POD service.
> Since I'm satisfied with gray-scale conversion by lulu.com,
> automatic conversion of images are not considered.
> You can pass the pdf.color.scheme variable from command line [2],
> and colored parts such as URLs, mail-addresses, and clickable-linked words turn to be black.
>
> I would appreciate it if you review, modify and commit/push it as needed.

I have a problem with this patch. It doesn't only change the color of
links, it changes the color of any text. Even text that was changed to
grey on purpose.

If you look in the book when you have a page reference, the "page XX"
strings are in grey. With your patch they are in black.

In the .tex, we have "{\color{textgray} page XX}" and that no longer
works...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer