[Debian-handbook-translators] review request of selectable color scheme (gray-scale/full-color) for lulu.com POD

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Mar 10 17:49:34 UTC 2016

Dear Raphael,

At Fri, 11 Mar 2016 01:54:33 +0900,
AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote:

> I would like offer Japanese translations for some related pages.
> These translations are not well-proofreaded,
> but spreading information of 25% discount offer in Japanese
> seems to be more important than proofreading.
> Please use these translations as you wish.

I am sorry that
Japanese translation for download page was not included.

> https://debian-handbook.info/get/now/?thanks&lang-ja#japanese

<ul>
<li><a href="https://debian-handbook.info/download/ja-JP/stable/debian-handbook.pdf">Japanese PDF</a> (30 Mb)</li>
<li><a href="https://debian-handbook.info/download/ja-JP/stable/debian-handbook.epub">Japanese EPUB</a> (5 Mb)</li>