[Debian-handbook-translators] Add a Traditional Chiense at Weblate debian-handbook

mao mao at blue.lins.fju.edu.tw
Fri Mar 25 09:16:02 UTC 2016

Hi Ryuunosuke,

Thanks for you patient and quick reply.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 17:12:06 +0900, AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke wrote
> Dear Anthony,
>
> At Thu, 24 Mar 2016 13:37:54 +0800,
> If you are familiar with Git and PO file editor, use anonscm.debian.org.
> Otherwise, use Weblate.
> Useful information is available on the web[1,2].
>
> [1] https://debian-handbook.info/contribute/
> [2] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-handbook/debian-
handbook.git;a=blob;f=README.translators;hb=master

I pick a smallest po file,  root/zh-TW/Revision_History.po, download and edite with qedit.
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git/plain/zh-
TW/Revision_History.po?h=jessie/master
How can I upload translated file back? Help me please.

anonscm.debian.org is good for me to download, translate and upload.

> Unfortunately, authors don't prepare
> public Pootle service for debian-handbook, up to now.
> But, It looks that Weblate is a similar online tool to Pootle.
> Weblate might be a suitable tool for you.

Nice suggestion. However, these is a 中文(中國)for Simplified Chinese only.
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/revision_history/zh_CN/

What I need is 中文(臺灣)for Traditional Chinese. Such as
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/revision_history/zh_TW/

> Sincerely yours,
> Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
> --
> AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke <i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp>

Wishing you all the best. . . .

Anthony Mao [UTF-8?]毛æ
¶ç¦Ž mao AT [UTF-8?]lins.fju.edu.ï¼´ï¼·
Department of Library and Information Science
Fu Jen Catholic University  http://bit.ly/lins
No.510, Zhongzheng Rd.,
Xinzhuang Dist.,
New Taipei City 24205