[Debian-handbook-translators] Norwegian Bokmål (nb) translation using Weblate?

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Apr 10 06:54:25 UTC 2016

Dear Petter and Norwegian bokmål translators,

Thanks for your reply.

At Sun, 10 Apr 2016 08:04:20 +0200,
Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> [AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke]
> > "nb-NO" language code is fine for your translation?
>
> Yes.
>
> > To start a new translation, translators need to define which language
> > code (format: language-region) for publican should be used.  Please
> > refer to following website[1], and let us know which one you will use.
> >
> > https://jfearn.fedorapeople.org/en-US/Publican/4.2/html/Users_Guide/appe-Publican-Users_Guide-Language_codes.html
>
> Right.  I am used to the RFC 3066 method of specifying languages which
> is used to gettext and glibc locales, and it did not occure to me that
> Publican did not follow this specification.
>
> I checked, and nb-NO is the one to use with Publican.

Initial translation files for Norwegian Bokmål (nb-NO) are pushed onto
'jessie/master' branch [1,2].

Weblate is not automatically synchronized with Git repository
and is managed manually by Raphael.
I don't know when it will be synchronized, but I hope
your language will be available on Weblate after a while.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git/commit/?h=jessie/master&id=06d90068567e3f78f00277a6ebb6aeb6f18a222a
[2] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git/commit/?h=jessie/master&id=396f30b848dd4a719a2ab446837203d91c6c1c80

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi