[Debian-handbook-translators] Norwegian Bokmål (nb) translation using Weblate?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Apr 10 09:57:16 UTC 2016

[AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke]
> Initial translation files for Norwegian Bokmål (nb-NO) are pushed onto
> 'jessie/master' branch [1,2].

Great.  Thank you for your swift response.

> Weblate is not automatically synchronized with Git repository and is
> managed manually by Raphael.  I don't know when it will be
> synchronized, but I hope your language will be available on Weblate
> after a while.

Right.  Would be great if it could happen today, as we have a developer
gathering here in Norway now and can assist the translators to get
started in person today.  Later it will be harder.

We are all eager to get started.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen