[Debian-handbook-translators] Mistakes in ru-RU .po files

Dmitry Mikhirev mikhirev at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 14:16:06 UTC 2016

Hi!

Looking at the Russian translation at weblate I figured out that
numerous strings are changed, but their old translations are not marked
as fuzzy. This mistake was introduced by commit 9acd19e which added
missing .po files, but also, for unknown reason, removed all "fuzzy"
marks from already existing .po files.

I could partially revert this commit by hands and push it to alioth, but
I afraid this will cause conflicts when merging changes from weblate.
Is there a better way to deal with this issue?

--
Regards,
            Дмитрий Михирев