[Debian-handbook-translators] ERROR: failed to build HTML output for nb-NO

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue May 24 20:40:16 UTC 2016

Dear Petter,

Thanks for comments.

At Tue, 24 May 2016 19:54:59 +0200,
Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> [AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke]
> > Was the build log, which link I send in previous mail [2],
> > helpful for you to understand the error?
>
> Yes.  I did not quite understand how useful it was until I had checked
> out the web page with the full log, overloaded my browser trying to
> render it, concluded that it was too long and confusing and gone back to
> the email to see if I could fine more useful information there.  Perhaps
> the build log fragments could get a more prominent place in the email?
>
> But all in all, it was useful to learn about the errors.  I suspect it
> would be useful to send it to the translators too, as I am just a
> coordinator in this process and the real work is done by two
> non-technical translators. :)

You are right. Showing full build log
might have non-technical translators confused.
I'll put minimized build log specific to each language
and some correction candidates in error report in future.
The report will be sent to this mailing list
instead of to individual translators.
I hope all translators subscribe this mailing list.

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--
AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke <i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp>