[Debian-handbook-translators] cover.jpg

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Oct 12 12:05:40 UTC 2016

Dear Fred,

At Wed, 12 Oct 2016 06:13:28 -0300,
Fred Maranhão <fred.maranhao at gmail.com> wrote:

> [1  <multipart/alternative (7bit)>]
> [1.1  <text/plain; UTF-8 (7bit)>]
> [1.2  <text/html; UTF-8 (7bit)>]
> I see that file cover.jpg was not translated in any language. At least there is no */images/cover.jpg execpt in en-US.
>
> How can I translate that file? Where is the sources of the image?

Front cover, back cover, and spine translation
will be performed in cooperation with Designer.

When your translation is ready for publishing paperback
(all messages, diagrams, and screen-shots are translated),
Author (Raphael?) will get in touch with you and the Designer.

Setting aside translation quality,
I know that Portuguese (Brazil) translation is finished
in terms of messages [1] and diagrams. But,
I think it would be better if translated screen-shots are prepared.

[1] https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-handbook/00a_preface/pt_BR/

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--