[Debian-handbook-translators] Translation of debian-handbook to nb

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Mar 4 13:04:41 UTC 2017

Dear Petter,

At Sun, 26 Feb 2017 18:28:33 +0100,
Petter Reinholdtsen <pere-weblate at hungry.com> wrote:

> [Ryuunosuke AYANOKOUZI]
> > Dear Petter
> > and Norwegian translators of debian-handbook,
>
> Thank you for noticing!

Thanks for your fix.
Now, Norwegian HTML build has been successfully finished [1,2,3].

[1] https://github.com/l/debian-handbook-test/commit/e491e1d89654dbd6ee074a553263f2b2e939eb3b/log/nb-NO/build-html/stdout.log
[2] https://github.com/l/debian-handbook-test/commit/e491e1d89654dbd6ee074a553263f2b2e939eb3b/log/nb-NO/build-html/stderr.log
[3] https://github.com/l/debian-handbook-test/commit/e491e1d89654dbd6ee074a553263f2b2e939eb3b

> > Due to following issue [4], Norwegian HTML build was failed [1,2,3].
>
> I've tried to fix it.  I would like for both terms to show up in the
> register, but failed to take into account how the docbook XML had to
> look for this to work.  I hope I succeeded now.

Are you giving up showing up both terms?
You can use any one of following options, which are valid docbook format.

3. <primary>Kommunikasjon mellom prosesser, Inter-Process Communications</primary>
4. <primary>Inter-Process Communications, Kommunikasjon mellom prosesser</primary>
5. <primary>Kommunikasjon mellom prosesser (Inter-Process Communications)</primary>
6. <primary>Inter-Process Communications (Kommunikasjon mellom prosesser)</primary>

[1] http://tdg.docbook.org/tdg/4.5/indexterm.html

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi
--