[Debian-handbook-translators] Translation of debian-handbook to nb

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Mar 4 22:47:40 UTC 2017

Dear Petter,

At Sat, 04 Mar 2017 15:36:47 +0100,
Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com> wrote:

> [Ryuunosuke AYANOKOUZI]
> > Are you giving up showing up both terms?
>
> Not yet, but decided it was more important to fix the build for now.
> Will probably just let it slide. :)
>
> > You can use any one of following options, which are valid docbook
> > format.
>
> Yes, but neither will make sure it show up two places in the index, so
> it kind of defeats the purpose of my change...

OK, now I understand what you want to do.
This problem is caused by a limitation of publican. But there is a workaround.
Inject another indexterm tag in nearby title or paragraph (for example [1,2]).
After this treatment, you will see both terms in index entry
("Kommunikasjon mellom prosesser" and "Inter-Process Communications"
point to almost the same location).

[1] https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/debian-handbook/92_short-remedial-course/nb_NO/?checksum=275c359a9489ef7c
[2] https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/debian-handbook/92_short-remedial-course/nb_NO/?checksum=22ba9193b401f395
[3] http://tdg.docbook.org/tdg/4.5/indexterm.html