[Debian-handbook-translators] How often are weblate translations pushed to git?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Mar 31 06:17:00 UTC 2017

Hi.  When I update translations in weblate, it can take several days
before the updated translation show up in the weblate git repository on
git://git.weblate.org/debian-handbook.git .  Anyone know what frequency
is for moving translations from the web interface to the git repository?

I believe I saw Rafael mention that he pushes translations from the
weblate git repository to the
https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git
repository every month or so.  Is this still the case?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen