[Debian-handbook-translators] Weblate availability

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Mar 31 15:34:31 UTC 2017

Dear Patrick,

At Fri, 31 Mar 2017 09:38:29 +0200,
Patrick Kox <patrick.kox at skynet.be> wrote:
> Does anyone knows how long it takes for a new language to appear on the
> Weblate site, or do I get an email verification once it's done ?

It won't be appeared and no email verification is needed.

To add new translation into Weblate, you need to...
1. Ask someone in this mailing list to push initial translation files
   into our official Git repository (I can do this job).
2. Ask Raphael (Author and Manager of our translation project in Weblate)
   to sync the repository with Weblate.
When those are done, you can start translation on Weblate
(of course you need to have Hosted Weblate account also).

I would like suggest you to read some documents
before you get involved with contribution.

[1] https://debian-handbook.info/contribute/
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git/tree/README.translators

Sincerely yours,
Ryuunosuke Ayanokouzi