[Debian-handbook-translators] Weblate availability

Patrick Kox patrick.kox at skynet.be
Sat Apr 1 13:00:48 UTC 2017

Hi AYANOKOUZI Ryuunosuke,

Thanks again,

so in short it's like this (in short)

IF I want to use the Weblate website, I need to wait for the Dutch
(Nederlands) translation to be available on weblate (I will need to
wait until Mr. Hertzog do do this).

IF I want to  use Git, I need to wait until I'm accepted into the
project on Alioth to be able to SSH into the server and contribute.

As I understand I will at least need Git access to upload the images
and screenshots.

Patrick