[Debian-handbook-translators] no translation message

Patrick Kox patrick.kox at proximus.be
Sun Apr 9 16:27:43 UTC 2017

Hi all,

how do you solve the no change/translation error on weblate?

the translation of <primary>GNU</primary> is the exact same, and I'm
guessing that's the case for all translations, but weblate shows a
message that the translation is incorrect, after saving it a 2nd time I
can continue but I'm wondering if there is a way to indicate that the
translation is correct ?

or how did other translators solve this ?

Patrick