[Debian-handbook-translators] Translation problem in jessie/main for nb-NO?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Jun 11 15:11:34 UTC 2017

Hi.

When I run 'build/build-pdf --lang=nb-NO' using the jessie/main branch
in git, I get a PDF.  But some parts of the PDF is not translated, even
though the .po file have the translated text.  Is there something with
the build, or some outdated pt files?

An example is the two paragraphcs in 1.1.1, starting with the text
"Debian, remaining true to its initial principles".

What can I do to fix this?

The nb-NO translation is close to ready to publish, and I would like to
ensure the entire PDF is translated.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen