[Debian-handbook-translators] Translation problem in jessie/main for nb-NO?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Jun 12 04:14:35 UTC 2017

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> An example is the two paragraphcs in 1.1.1, starting with the text
> "Debian, remaining true to its initial principles".
>
> What can I do to fix this?

I had a closer look, and I wonder if this is caused by version skew
somewhere in the build process.  I notice the paragraph in question (in
01_the-debian-project.xml) was changed in commit
a138e77bb8cdf6d4104bf76fbb4613eb6fd271a9 2015-10-21.  The latest version
is reflected in the nb-NO/01_the_debian_project.po file, but apparently
the build process do not find the original text during build.

The strange thing is that the translated text show up on
Is the problem that I am using broken build tools?  I use Debian Jessie.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen