[Debian-handbook-translators] Set up translation for Swedish, weblate + git

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Wed Sep 20 08:24:25 UTC 2017

Hello Josef,

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017, Josef Andersson wrote:
> I would be glad if you could add se_SV (I would prefer only se, but I know
> that has problems with publican if I'm right) and also would be glad for
> commit rights so that I can update over time.

I added se-SV to jessie/master. It will show up on weblate the next time
that I sync it with git (in a few days hopefully).

For commit access, please request to join this Alioth project:
https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-handbook

> I prefer to work with a mix of git and weblate.

This is not really possible. Otherwise I'll get merge conflicts between
git and weblate. If you use weblate, you should use it for all textual
content and use git only to update pictures and so on.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer