[Debian-handbook-translators] Request to Join Project The Debian Administrator's Handbook from Faris Xiao (atzlinux-guest)

atzlinux atzlinux at qq.com
Wed Sep 27 11:46:46 UTC 2017

Hello Raphael Hertzog,

   I also use weblate,sometimes,I use Gtranslator in my notebook too.

To keep sync  *.po files in time,So I hope the branch jessie/master  of
weblate's git repo [1] and debian repo [2] sync more quickly.

Can you set up some crontab task to sync these two repo each other in
time,or in every 3 hours frequency ?

[1]
https://hosted.weblate.org/git/debian-handbook/12_advanced-administration/

[2] alioth.debian.org/git/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git

Faris

在 2017年09月27日 18:28, 写道:Raphael Hertzog