[Debian-handbook-translators] Request to Join Project The Debian Administrator's Handbook from Faris Xiao (atzlinux-guest)

atzlinux atzlinux at qq.com
Fri Sep 29 15:19:14 UTC 2017

在 2017年09月29日 15:00, Raphael Hertzog 写道:

> Hello Faris,
>
> On Fri, 29 Sep 2017, atzlinux wrote:
>> I find some *.po files in weblate is older than alioth's git repo.
> Which one?
>
> In any case, it should not be a problem. Each translation team uses either
> only git on alioth's repo or only weblate.
>
> The chinese translators should do the same... get in touch with the others
> and decide how you want to work. But stop working on both sides.
The translate work need much time and many people to take part in.

someone like use git,and someone like use weblate.I both like use git
and weblate. :-)

If allow people working on both sides,the translate process will be more
quickly.
>> The following command can pull the newest files from alioth's git repo
>> to weblate's git repo.
> I don't want to automate this and clutter the history with many merge
> commits.
The git log will see much merge commits,this is the truth.
But these clutter merge log,I think, is a little problem,don't affect
the quality of our translate work.

Faris