[Debian-handbook-translators] Updated salsa from weblate, Catalan reach 100%

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sat Oct 22 10:20:10 BST 2022

I just updated the Debian handbook git repository on salsa from Weblate.
In the process, I noticed Catalan also has reached 100% just a few days
after Norwegian.  I guess they too will enter proof reading mode, which
is were we are in the Norwegian team at the moment, to get the
manuscript into a state where it can be published as a printed book. :)

There has also been good progress in Arabic (Morocco), Spanish, Italian
and Brazilian Portuguese editions since my last update.

The complete status and an opportunity to contribute can be found on
Italian (69%), Brazilian Portugese(66%) and Spanish(66%) are the next in
line to reach 100% right now. :)

updated as soon as the automatic build completes.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen