[Debian-hebrew-common] Debian-Hebrew web site need revision

Shlomi Israel sijproject at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 19:27:44 UTC 2006

Ok, I think I've settled on the design. I think it looks cleaner, the debian
way, so the context's background is back to white.

Wasted 50% of the time for making it IE compatible (that thing is
stubborned!).
Checked it on Firefox 1.5, Konqueror 3.4.2 and IE 6 (seems to be SP2 :)).

it's 99% standard compliant, only the -moz-border-radius is the problem, so
that's ok, I guess.

all right, I'll shut up, here are the links:
English: http://sijp.no-ip.info/debian%20hebrew/index-ltr.html
Hebrew: http://sijp.no-ip.info/debian%20hebrew/index.html

They share the same style sheet and mostly the same code, so templating it
will be easy, the text-flow specific settings are stored in smaller
stylesheets, rtl.css and ltr.css.

I will make final code clean-ups (need to get rid of all the code I
commented out, and I probably got some duplicated/uneeded settings in the
stylesheets).

Maybe in a few hours, tomorow morning at the worst, I will upload the final
version.

Shlomi Israel

--
http://sijp.no-ip.info

bash.org:
<Keolah> whats up?
<Zarggg> A direction away from the center of gravity of a celestial object.

please send me documents in open formats only, see
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more info