[Debian-hebrew-common] Debian-Hebrew web site need revision

Shlomi Israel sijproject at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 09:17:42 UTC 2006

I can make a seperated CSS, for our own changes, just the way I am doing
with the RTL specific stylesheet. But anyway, it's you guys' call.

about hebrew, yup. :) (updated hebrew page)

On 1/2/06, amos at amos.mailshell.com <amos at amos.mailshell.com> wrote:

> On 1/2/06, Shlomi Israel
> <sijproject.at.gmail.com at amos.at.amos.mailshell.com> wrote:
> > done:
> >  English: http://sijp.no-ip.info/debian.org/index.en.html
> >  Hebrew: http://sijp.no-ip.info/debian.org/index.html
> >
> >  this one is based on the debian.org 's template. only added some hebrew
> > (RTL) specific settings.
> >  I think this one is better, though I never liked the ellipsed navbar,
> the
> > images' version were better I believe.
>
> Can you put Hebrew text in the top menu items?
>

> >  the borders on the side menu, are my addition. I think it looks better
> this
> > way. (keep it? get rid of it?)
>
> They may look just a tad better than the debian style, I'd vote to remove
> them
> in the name of complete compatibility with the origian debian.org site
> - who knows
> when they'll tweak their style one day and you can just copy over
> their CSS instead
> of having to merge in your tiny changes?
>
> >  anyone still has any objections to anything here?
>
> No objections from me. Good job.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --Amos
>
> --
> "[a grizzly] can tear through a tree like a Jewish
> mother through self-esteem."           - The Simpsons

http://sijp.no-ip.info

bash.org:
<Keolah> whats up?
<Zarggg> A direction away from the center of gravity of a celestial object.

please send me documents in open formats only, see
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more info