[Debian-hebrew-common] OT: Sharing apt cache via bittorent?

amos at amos.mailshell.com amos at amos.mailshell.com
Wed Jan 4 23:49:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

It's off-topic but getting a quick answer here might save me from subscribing
to other forums, if I may.

Is anyone aware of a way to share my /var/cache/apt/archives over bittorent?

I'd like to make it available to others so people who use apt-torrent
(http://sianka.free.fr/)
can take advantage of my copy.

So far I couldn't find a positive answer to that through google.
apt-torrent's site doesn't
discuss this option.

Thanks,

--Amos
--
"I was being prosecuted for my beliefs.... I believed people wouldn't
notice I'd sold them