[Debian-hebrew-common] How about a package for this extension - bidiui

Lior Kaplan kaplanlior at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 09:43:45 UTC 2006

Status update

There is no need for the bidiui extention if firefox, since it's already
inside the browser. But the option isn't always on and check the LC_DATE
 (I think) variable to see if it needs to be on.

I trying to find a way to turn this option on in a permanent way. I'll
report when I have the answer.

Regarding thunderbird: since debian have an older version (1.0.7 and not
1.5) and the extention has a new version for 1.5, I'll wait till debian
have version 1.5 in unstable to figure this out.