[Debian-hebrew-common] Re: Hebrew OOo with gnome/KDE integration are a mess

Shlomi Israel sijproject at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 20:37:28 UTC 2006

It's nothing really that improtant, the buttons (with the small arrows) near
the combo-boxes are misplacled, that's all. Besides not being the most
astetic it's nothing that bad.

perhaps comparing the two photos will help:
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1240/eng0ps.jpg
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2781/heb2hg.jpg

Right now the interface is usable, all widgets I checked, worked perferctly,
and there were not any refresh issues.

--
http://sijp.no-ip.info
please send me documents in open formats only, see