[Debian-hebrew-package] Fwd: childsplay: Additional dependency

Lior Kaplan kaplanlior at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 21:10:29 UTC 2005

The PyFribidi package was added to our SVN
(http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-hebrew/pkg/pyfribidi/)

Basically I used Stefan's package with very small changes (new upstream
version). I'd like to keep is as similar to the ubuntu package as I can.
Maybe even having us all working on a single package (so Ubuntu can just
inheret it).

Stefan - thanks for your work on the package. The changelog was kept for
 credit.