[Debian-hebrew-package] Fwd: childsplay: Additional dependency

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 21 15:34:55 UTC 2005

Hi,

first of all, thanks for taking maintainership for the package.

Am Sonntag 20 November 2005 22:18 schrieb Baruch Even:
> Lior,
>
> There is no need to have a special handling for Ubuntu, they *will*
> inherit it almost by default if I understand it correctly.

That's right.

> Simply maintain the package to the regular Debian standards and they
> will pick it up in their cycles.

If it's in unstable, it will get picked up.
If s.th. should be wrong (as in FTBFS) and I fix it, I will send you a patch.
So actually there will be only one version of the package, and that's the
debian one ;)

Regards,
	Stefan.